Japanese romantic comedy manga series written by Shiro Manta, My Senpai Is Annoying is getting an anime adaptation. Anime will be produced by Doga Kobo studio.
Through the official twitter account of My Senpai Is Annoying, it was confirmed that first episode of anime will be released on October 9. A new trailer for anime was released as well:
Anime cost includes:
- Tomori Kusonoki as Futaba Igarashi.
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Harumi Takeda.
- Saori Hayami as Touko Sakura
- Reiou Tsuchida as Souta Kazama
- Aoi Koga as Mona Tsukishiro
Opening and Ending songs
My Senpai is Annoying” TV anime theme songs:
- Opening: “Annoying! Sansan Week!” performed in character by Tomori Kusunoki, Saori Hayami, Reina Aoyama, and Aoi Koga
- Ending: “Niji ga Kakaru made no Hanashi” by Yui Horie
Futaba Igarashi, a diminutive and scrappy office worker who is often mistaken for a child, constantly complains about her big and boisterous coworker, Harumi Takeda. However, it is clear to Futaba’s friends and coworkers that she secretly harbors feelings for Takeda that she struggles to come to terms with.
Source: Official Twitter