Updated on December 7th, 2022
It is time to leave all the anime filters of Snapchat and Instagram, which provide you with low-quality results, as China has developed an AI website that can turn your image into a high-quality and pretty accurate anime character, which will surely please you!
Different Dimension Me is an AI-supported website developed in China by a developer that also worked on Genshin Impact. It allows you to convert pictures into aesthetic anime characters with just a single touch. The results are most appealing and fascinating. Here are some tips for you if you want to use this website precisely.
Things to Know Before Using This AI
Before we tell you how to use this website, here are some things you need to know first:
- The website is in Chinese, as the developer who developed this website intended to do so. But it is easy to use as it has a single button that is visible to anyone.
- Different Dimension Me is not a particular website; it is the page of Tencent’s QQ service. And it is also in Chinese, which makes it hard to find on the internet. So, here is a link that will take you directly to the page of this website where you can use this website.
- The AI is intended for mobile browsers, so we recommend you only use it on your mobile phones.
- This software can also transform already animated characters into more beautiful (enhanced) anime characters.
- For PC users, you can click on the link mentioned above; after opening the website, press Ctrl+Shift+I and then click on the upper left corner of the manual that appears on the screen (as highlighted in yellow colour in the image below). Your PC browser will now act as a mobile browser.
How To Use This AI
Step I: Click on the button present on the homepage of the website.
Step II: A pop-up will appear in front of you with a button. Click on that, too and now upload your picture (We recommend a portrait picture for ideal results).
Step III: After you upload the picture, the AI will start processing your image, which will run for almost 10 seconds. The results will appear in a music video showing you the comparison of your given picture and the anime character pic, which the AI-generated.
Step IV: To save results, you can either screenshot the image or click on the left bottom button after your results appear (only if you have a Tencent QQ account.
Here is a picture generated from the AI of the famous “Cat and Woman” meme.
What are your thoughts on this? Do tell us in the comments and share your anime pictures in the comments. We here at Anime Senpai would love to know what you think!
Source: Different Dimension Me