Published on June 1st, 2022
Chapter 1050 marked the end of the battle against the two emperors and the country of Wano is ready to welcome its new Shogun, which is revealed to be Momonosuke who is ready to inherit the role of her late father, Oden. One Piece chapter 1051 will be released officially on Sunday, but as usuals spoilers are already out for the upcoming chapter.
In the previous chapter, Luffy defeated Kaido by punching him down from the Onigashima. Kaido fell into the lava under the flower capital, and Luffy was announced the victor of the battle. Both the emperors, Big Mom and Kaido are now defeated and in the same place under the flower capital. It will be interesting to see what are they planning next?
According to One Piece chapter 1051 spoilers, Yamato has asked to join the Straw Hat crew. Every Straw Hat member had a different reaction to this announcement. They were speculations that the next crew member might be carrot, who has been traveling alongside Mugiwara since the Whole Cake Island ark, but these spoilers have confirmed that Yamato is the 11th member that will join Luffy in his next adventures.
- The title of the chapter will be: ” Kozuki Momonosuke Shogun of Wano”.
- In the cover of the chapter, we see the Germa who manages to escape from Whole Cake Island.
- Continuing from the previous chapter, we see Momo giving a speech to all of Wano.
- Over the course of the chapter, Oden’s son will officially become the Shogun.
- The narrator tells us that all over the world, Momonosuke will be remembered as the greatest Shogun ever seen in all of Wano’s history.
- There will be a little flashback on Tama, from which we discover that her power lasts for a month.
- Yamato tells the Mugiwara (introducing himself as Kozuki Oden) that he will join the crew.
- We see the reaction of the various members of the crew, some are happy, others are surprised by the news.
One Piece chapter 1051 will be available on Viz and Manga Plus, as soon as it is released on Sunday. Please use the official websites to read the manga. We would advise all the One Piece fans to use official means to read the manga, as it helps support the author whom we love and respect.
What are your thoughts on One Piece chapter 1051 spoilers? Let us know your opinion in the comment section.