Spoilers for Black Clover chapter 331 are out, and it looks like this chapter is going to be one crazy twist of events!
Not only will it change the whole manga it will make fans learn the true definition of patience because Black Clover is going on break! As announced earlier, Black Clover is going to be on hiatus, for a while! Three months to be exact. And to worsen the blow, after coming back from the break, the author, Yuki Tabata will start the final phase of the manga. It’s a lot but for now, let’s focus on chapter 331!
You can find everything you need to know about this week’s chapter of Black Clover, and more down below! From spoilers to release dates, listicles, and more you can find everything you need to know right here on Anime Senpai.
Chapter 330 Recap
Before we jump into spoilers for chapter 331 let’s do a quick recap of what went down in the most recent chapter of the series, titled, ‘Declaration to Darkness.‘ Be sure to read the chapter yourself, you can find it for free, and officially down below!
The chapter starts off with Adrammelech ripping out what seems to be Lucifero’s heart from his dying body. From there the strange demon who has been sitting on the side this whole time just leaves… Though they’re confused and frustrated that one of the demons got away, they use this chance to look at the casualties.
Although there are tons of injuries, luckily, no one has died. The only two who are gravely injured seem to be Yami and Nacht. With Mimosa’s mana all ran out it seems that there is no one who can save these two and this makes Charlotte frantic with fear. In this mess, she ends up confessing her love to an unconscious Yami.
Fear not, neither Yami nor Nacht dies, as the chapter comes to a close Charmy feed Mimosa with her mana restoring meal and she heals both fighters. The chapter ends on a happy note as Asta welcomes them back and the Black Bulls unofficially accept Nacht into their ranks.
Chapter 331 Spoilers
Now that we are all caught up, let’s dive right into chapter 331. Warning, however, some raws for the upcoming chapter are already out so there are confirmed spoilers below, you have been warned.
Although most of the leaks have been released already for the upcoming Black Clover chapter we still don’t know exactly what will happen as of yet. Until we do get that information, here’s what’s expected to go down in chapter 331 of Black Clover!
- Chapter Title: “And The Time Starts to Move”.
- Yuno meets his mother Ciel Grinberryall and the other Spade Kingdom, civilians
- Asta learns about his mother and is happy that she did indeed love him. He learns of his mom through Liebe’s memories
- The Spade Kingdom civilians ask Yuno if he will stay but he tells them that he needs to accomplish his goals first, (protecting the Clover Kingdom and becoming Wizard King)
- Yuno Asta’s convo with Liebe ends up with the same declaration as always with them wanting to become the Wizard King.
- In the Clover Kingdom, we see Julius as he says that something doesn’t add up
- Suddenly Damnatio enters with evidence of demons throughout the Clover Kingdom’s history
- Damnatio explains to him that Megicula is not a Qliphoth devil because the last Qilphoth demon wields time magic.
- Damnatio continues telling the Wizard King only one person in history has wielded time magic…
- Julius stands up and congratulates Damnatio telling him that he’s figured it all out, he then knocks him unconscious
- Julius is revealed to be the 4th Sibling.
- Adrammeleche then appears. Telling Julius everything went as he said it would
- Chapter Julius’ real name is revealed, it is, Lucius Zogratis
And with that, this insane chapter comes to a close! What are your thoughts on this reveal and how much of an effect do you think it will have on the overall story and other characters once they find out?! Let us know your thoughts and theories down below!
Raw scans for chapter 331 are not currently available at the time this article is being written. However, if any, do come out we will make sure to update this page.
Black Clover 331 is currently expected to release Sunday, April 24th, 2022. As of the writing of this article, there have been no announced delays to the upcoming chapter. Meaning that the official English release of Black Clover will most likely stick to schedule and release on Sunday as usual.
Where To Read
You can read Black Clover officially and for free on both Viz Media and Manga Plus. Of course, you could also read the series through the recently launched Manga Plus app. Please try to read the series officially, as this supports both the author and allows them to create more stories.
Let us know what you think of this latest chapter in the comments below. For more news about everything anime and manga, be sure to visit our main Anime Senpai page! We have new articles daily, so check them out!
We will be back next week with even more Black Clover content so stay tuned till then.